[TriEmbed] beware of Element14 Eagle libraries

kschilf at yahoo.com kschilf at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 20:34:58 CDT 2014

Very wise advice.  When I worked at IBM and Alcatel, there was a full-time parts librarian for a reason!  :-)

Sincerely,
Kevin Schilf

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:08 PM, Bill Farrow <bill at arrowsreach.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Pete Soper <pete at soper.us> wrote:

>me to do some sanity checking of new component descriptions where the heritage
> of the library doesn't give me warm fuzzies (as with the Sparkfun and Adafruit libraries).

Even the insanely expensive commercial schematic capture and PCB
layout tools need careful inspection and double checking of the
component libraries. I'm hoping that open source will solve this
particular problem.

Bill