[TriEmbed] Lost contact with remote sump pump detector

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:41:22 CDT 2014

Can you still see her router/switch/other stuff on her network? I'm pretty
sure mine uses DHCP and is not guaranteed to have the same IP address
indefinitely. Bouncing the power locally may result in a new IP addy, and
it is not outside the realm of possibility that her provider arbitrarily
changes it semi-regularly. The unwashed masses don't care so long as
YouTube still works. The few who do care might be hosting a web site and
using a disproportionate amount of bandwidth.

Just a thought.
Glen