[TriEmbed] Fwd: March IEEE R&A meeting has been CANCELLED

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 3 12:12:13 CST 2014

Just an FYI for anyone on the TriEmbed list that was considering attending
tonight's IEEE R&A meeting on 3D fabrication and prototyping techniques.

I have decided to cancel tonight's meeting and have rescheduled Allen to
attend at our April meeting.  I do highly encourage anyone interested in
building prototypes to stop by at the next meeting and hear how you can
turn your ideas into reality - just not tonight... ;-)