[TriEmbed] SD or microSD breakout board?

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:15:25 CDT 2014

Jon's email did come to me via the list, but with a warning to:
"Be careful with this message. Our servers could not verify that it came
from yahoo.com. You might want to avoid clicking on any links or replying
with personal information."

Does anyone else on the list have a yahoo email address? Jon, are you doing
something funky with your email client? Maybe try logging into yahoo's
webmail & send a test message directly from thier servers?

- Thumbed one letter at a time on a 2.25 x 1.25 inch Galaxy smartphone
keyboard, please forgive any errors.

Pete,

Jon's e-mail never showed up on my feed from the list. I only saw his
message in your reply. Commercial local part is clearly the development
tool to use.

Shane
—
Sent from Mailbox