[TriEmbed] SD or microSD breakout board?

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 15:13:02 CDT 2014

I'm not sure if my emails are going though to people on this group, so my apologies if you have already seen this, I do have a micro SD card reader, $14.95 + nc sales tax, and local pickup available if you can make it to Cary.

https://anibit.com/product/ptt03001

It's a little bit more that what you can find on ebay, but it comes with a built in LDO and level shifter, which means you can power it with 5V or 3.3V, and it can directly talk to 3.3 or 5V chips. It also has an activity indicator LED.