[TriEmbed] MOSFETs or Relays

Rick nm3g at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 15:13:21 CDT 2014

Good afternoon Brian,

Did you consider connecting the common terminal to the + supply
terminal, and then connecting each direction terminal to it's own Mosfet
Drain? Both Mosfet sources are then connected to - supply terminal, and
your gate drives are referenced to the source (again - supply terminal)?
I'm assuming a DC power source.

Regards,

Rick