[TriEmbed] Reasonable PCB Asembly

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Wed Jun 11 20:26:36 CDT 2014

You are correct... I have never done SMD assembly before. I figured that
was probably a decent price, but just had nothing to compare it to, hence
the question. Was looking for a baseline. I guess it wasn't so much that I
thought I could do better but wondered if I it was possible.
The list of local shops is much appreciated. I will definitely check them
out.

Thanks!