[TriEmbed] Does anyone have any 0805 Caps?

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 20:42:57 CDT 2014

I got ready to put some boards together tonight and realized that I goofed on my parts order, and I forgot to get some

0805 10uF ceramic capacitors, 10V or higher.

If anyone is headed to Maker Faire tomorrow and wants to sell me a few, I can meet up with you (send me a text to 9196074240, or send me a direct msg to my Twitters @jonjwolfe or @anibittech, My triembed emails get filtered, and I don't get notifications).

I only need a couple. I know this is a long shot. I plan to be there early and probably at least until 1 or 2.

--Jon