[TriEmbed] Atmel (makers of Arduino microcontroller chips) at Maker Faire NC

Robert Mackie rob at mackies.org
Fri Jun 6 02:50:15 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm new to tri-embed, maybe 3 meetings now.

I'll be at the wake robotics booth (don't know number) with the arduino
based Makey-Makey whack-a-potato game and the mini - hammock build.

Hope to see you all there.

Rob.

On Jun 5, 2014 10:33 PM, "Alan Wiggs" <alanwiggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeff and all tri - embedded folks.
>
> Look for the Giant Blue RockemSockem robot. Due to late arrival of
SPARKcon, I do not have the both number.

> I have will have the bike Sprint machine setup. Come on by and see if you
are the CHAMP. (No one wants to be the CHUMP). Controlled by an arduino.

> I will be the barker in the Derby.
>
> R,
> Alan
>
> On Jun 5, 2014 9:56 PM, "Jeff Highsmith" <jeff at jeffhighsmith.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'll be in booth 39 with my Mission Control Desk and accompanying
Spaceship. I haven't been to a meeting in ages and would love to catch up
everyone's latest projects.

>> Jeff :)
>>

>> > On Jun 5, 2014, at 21:26, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'll be in booth 17 in a Raspberry Pi powered Transformers costume.
You can play video games on me. :-) And unlike much of the attendees at San
Mateo Maker Faire, you're all smart enough to recognize it's a human in
there an not a giant bipedal robot. o.O