[TriEmbed] Atmel (makers of Arduino microcontroller chips) at Maker Faire NC

Hammill, Brian Brian.Hammill at atmel.com
Thu Jun 5 20:11:50 CDT 2014

I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

I'll set aside a few special items for the first SplatSpace, Triangle Embedded, and Triangle Amateur Robotics members who find me in the Atmel truck.  Just identify yourself and we'll see what we have that you might use.

Cheers!
Brian

Brian Hammill
Sr. Staff Field Applications Engineer
Atmel Corporation
Raleigh NC

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone with Atmel Sensor Hub Technology
http://www.atmel.com/SensorHub