[TriEmbed] High current DC Relays - you tube description

Terry King terry at terryking.us
Thu Jul 31 16:45:07 CDT 2014

Hi,

Relative to assuring relays do not activate on power-up of an Arduino or other system, see:
http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/ArduinoPower#4-8

If 10 amps at up to 30 VDC is adequate, this type relay works well:
http://yourduino.com/sunshop2/index.php?l=product_detail&p=218

DISCLAIMER: Mentioned stuff from my own shop... (Which is what I've messed with the most)..

Regards, Terry King
...In the Woods in Vermont USA
terry at terryking.us

-The One who Dies with the most Parts LOSES. What do you need??

Very nice! Thanks Fred! So far my solution has been to ensure they are in
the off state by default (when I connect power). But I should definitely
look into these for future projects :)