[TriEmbed] The NEW Raspberry Pi Model B+ Bundle is now available - and only $40!

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Thu Jul 31 10:17:58 CDT 2014

On 07/30/2014 11:32 AM, Scott Hall wrote:
> Anyone else who would like to save on some shipping costs when ordering the
> new R-Pi B+ with the bundle discount (8GB card), please contact me by Friday.
> Together we can limit the shipping costs to a single shipment.

So far the following people want in on the combined order:

# R-Pi B+'s      Name
===========    ======================
    1            Scott Hall
    1            Matt DeWitt
    1            Kristin Bedell
    1            Mike Broome
    1            Carl Nobile
    1            Shane Trent

Please let me know if I forgot you, or if you want more than one.

I don't know the shipping costs yet until I place the order, so I won't have the
exact cost per person until then.  When I do, I send each person an email.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA