[TriEmbed] Jon Wolfe's emails marked as spam

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jul 31 13:30:47 CDT 2014

Scott,
   See Jon Wolfe's technical explanation. This has nothing to do with
any particular email list, per se, let alone conventional spam
filtering. It has to do with a unilateral policy change Yahoo made some
months ago that's been a pain in the you know what ever since. It isn't
clear what Yahoo mail users can do except vote with their virtual feet,
as Jon is doing for some of his email.

-Pete