[TriEmbed] Friday: Join 6 Makers at "First Friday Hacker Night and Open House"

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:24:49 CDT 2014

Hi all!

Raleigh MakerSpace is having an event this Friday evening. Come out if you are interested in learning about the 80W Laser Cutter or the ShopBot desktop. They asked to use the Meetup registration if possible so they will know how many drinks and munchies are needed.

Rodney, would you mind cross posting this to the IEEE/Robotics list?

Thanks,
Shane

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: