[TriEmbed] Missing Raspberry-Pi from Splat*Space

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jul 24 13:40:46 CDT 2014

I'm sending this so nobody feels this group was singled out for
harassment and sermonizing. As the guy who donated both boards to
Splatspace I can say with sincerity that one Uno gone in two years is in
the "no big deal" category. But of course the 'Space would be better off
having one on hand and in relation to their budget the replacement cost
is painful. (Splatspace is a 501C running on half a shoe string and all
donations welcome!)

To put Scott's email in perspective, the TriEmbed meeting was Saturday,
but the Arduino Uno wasn't found to be missing until the following
Tuesday night during a regular meeting. Lots of people were around
between those two times. An assertive msg was sent to the Splatspace
list to get folks to check their toolboxes or whatever or to flush the
board from its hiding place, and this was also about the communal
Raspberry Pi having gone missing. The RPI was found yesterday, just a
few feet away from where it sits other times, but the Arduino hasn't
been found yet, motivating a msg to this list.

-Pete