[TriEmbed] launching blog site

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jul 14 15:32:33 CDT 2014

OK, if you didn't get a msg from the site but would like to have
"siteauthor" privilege (more or less wordpress "editor" role plus
ability to create/edit web pages), let me know. We'll figure out how to
handle other account types, comment moderation, etc, tonight. I did a
cut/paste of the account passwords I defined today from a generator
page. You can be sure I don't know your passwords. :-) Again, hold off
on modifying the site until we get to the meeting.

But apart from finishing copying the content from the old page and
retiring that (making the URL a redirect into the Wordpress site),
adding some fun header graphics would be a good first goal. The current
site with a modest first image is here <http://triembed.org/blog/>.

-Pete

PS If any of you are Wordpress-fluent, it would be nice to know what
governs the position of the web page links. Currently they are "POSTS",
"HOME", "MEETINGS" and changing the "Order" page attribute to try to get
"HOME" to be right-most didn't seem to work.