[TriEmbed] Cary Hamfest this coming Saturday!

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:55:41 CDT 2014

With all of the June and early July activities, this totally caught up to me...

Just a reminder that the Cary Hamfest is coming up this Saturday, down at Ritter
Park in the Lochmere area (across from Resurrection Lutheran Church), from 8am
to about 3pm.  Tables outside are $5 ea, inside are $10 ea.  Tickets are $4.
Setup time is 6am.  I suspect that power is going to be a problem.  more info:
http://www.qsl.net/n4nc/

Its another opportunity to get the word out about Splat*Space, and the
TriEmbedded Computing group.  We could sell some electronic kits, and promote
activities, and so on.  Power is a problem, so all projects would have to have
their own power, and a learn-to-solder table is out.  We have accumulated some
mt. doom-type "stuff" that we could sell towards the tool fund.

I will not be able to attend or participate this year, since I have a couple of
other obligations in the morning, and was planning on hosting the TriEmbed work
time at Splat*Space in the afternoon.

If you are interested in helping out, please post to the list.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA