[TriEmbed] Fwd: Invitation: Introduction to the Raleigh Makerspace

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 16:46:15 CST 2014

I would love to go as it sounds like fun, but unfortunately next Saturday
is the date of the NC Museum of Science's Astronomy Days (Sat and Sun).

I will be there volunteering outside all day Saturday 8am - 6pm, and Sunday
from 11am - 6pm. The forecasts are showing a high of 42 degrees and
possible rain/ice mix.

Let me know if you plan another event in the future.

Thanx,
Rodney

http://www.astronomydays.org/

PS: My exhibit is easy to find - just listen for the sound of air-powered
rockets launching from area between the NC Museum of Science and NC Museum
of History.  Would love to have a few makers stop by to say hi,
build/experiment with 2-liter bottles to see if you can make them
aerodynamic when launched on 40+ psi (up to 130 psi wind and crowd
permitting).