[TriEmbed] TriEmbed @ NCSU Monday January 13th @ 7pm (different room/building)

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:06:52 CST 2014

At the risk of insulting someone;

Please tell me tonight's meeting is still on despite the POLAR VORTEX
ARCTIC BLAST OF DOOM - Now with
'Historic and life-threatening'
freeze<http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/us/winter-weather/index.html?hpt=hp_t1>
that has caused a 2 hour delay for Wake and Johnston County schools Tuesday
morning. (Seriously) http://www.wral.com/weather/closings/

I think that they miss-spelled "Histrionic".

I've been looking forward to the PCB walk through.

Glen