[TriEmbed] Anibit.com - My side business.

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 08:31:49 CST 2014

>my site is https://anibit.com

Jon,

1st Question. If we are a regular customer to we get any pull at the NCDOR `,~) (Just kidding, don't answer)

I am glad to hear that someone is pulling local inventory. I have always thought it could be a great side business for someone with the time. I have two suggestions for you that I have thought about as well.

1. Consider setting up a group purchasing web page to allow people to see what others are ordering and jump on board. I think it is only fair that some profit goes to the person that arranges the effort. As more people join in the prices can go down giving incentive to people to jump on board. I have often thought of this idea for this group.

2. Provide a service to advertise stuff that people want to sell. Tack on a reasonable listing fee, maybe a cut of the sales option. The biggest issue on this service is keeping it clean. People tend to forget to delete the ads, so a little management will be necessary.

Just some thoughts, and I wish you luck in making this work. I personally do not have a problem of you sending out periodic reminders for those like me with forgetful minds `,~) I especially think advertising a group purchase would be valid indeed and as previously mentioned, there are spots other the NC State where your transactions can take place and I suspect if the group agrees, that local sellers only are allowed that this would not be a problem. Not too many people are willing to do the business that you are doing, so I personally do not see it as bothersome.

I guess we will let the group leaders give the formal response, but as a group, I think your local service would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

John Vaughters