[TriEmbed] 24vDC 10A power supplies.

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:26:18 CST 2014

In cases like this, if the persons with the "stuff" to offer can make it, the
Saturday work session and meeting at Splat*Space would be a great place to bring
items like this.  I know not everybody can make it out to Durham, but it is the
perfect venue to bring in items that you would like to hawk to the rest of the
group, and avoid any impropriety at NCSU.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA