[TriEmbed] Firmware Opportunity

Sean Ulrich sulrich at triemedical.com
Fri Feb 7 12:51:46 CST 2014

Hi all,

I thought I would share a Firmware Developer opening at my company, TriE
Medical.  We are a small design service company that develops and
prototypes embedded devices for the healthcare industry using 16 and 32 bit
micros up to embedded Linux and Windows systems.  The work is predominantly
new product development with lots of opportunities to learn new
technologies and solve interesting problems.  The full job description is
here:

http://www.triemedical.com/wordpress/media/firmware-engineer-job-description.pdf

While I have you on the line, for you students out there, we are looking
for an intern to do some Ruby plugins for us over the summer as well.

Feel free to contact me directly instead of applying through the website.

Thanks!
--
Sean Ulrich

Manager of Software Development