[TriEmbed] 24vDC 10A power supplies.

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:57:22 CST 2014

I would recommend asking NCSU about this as I suspect they are trying to
prevent the space being used as a commercial one.

While I am just an interested observer in the meetings, I think the
occasional offer of "I have xyz hardware I don't need, does anyone want
it", followed by the "I will be at the meeting tonight if someone wants to
meet up with me for the transfer" should be fine.

Perhaps a quick check with NCSU about it to clarify their statement would
be worthwhile. I would hate to see hardware sold out to eBay, or worse, end
up in a landfill somewhere, while TriEmbed people go needing similar items.
 I am out of town tonight, so I can't be there, but I have already sent a
note to the original poster about setting up a meeting time to grab two of
them already so I am very glad he posted here (and think meeting him
tonight or at the parking lot should be okay if I were in town).