[TriEmbed] Group LED Buy

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Dec 25 10:17:57 CST 2014

Merry Christmas, Santa Adam!

    Thanks for offering this opportunity! Hitting the sweet spot between
post-Christmas and pre-Chinese New Year seems like an excellent
strategy. The challenge now is to ask myself which of the umpteen
personal projects that could be cool with these smart LEDs I can afford.
Wait, I guess I just get N meters and use the kitchen scissors for the
last minute decisions.

Best Regards,
Pete