[TriEmbed] Visual Micro

Dwight Morgan dwight.w.morgan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 23:12:48 CST 2014

Thanks Adam! I will proceed on with the installation. I now have the VS Community 2013 thanks to someone on here posting that information a while back. I’ve used VS in the past but it has changed a lot. I’ve got catching up to do. The reason I hesitated was my Norton Security didn’t recognize Visual Micro. Wow! Too many things to play with at once, but AWESOME! Thanks again!

Dwight