[TriEmbed] Local supply for parts

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:57:14 CST 2014

When I hit reply it only went to Pete, so now everybody should have it.

The current version of my code could act as an exchange, it doesn't have
all the features that we need, but for an exchange it could work. I'd need
to add login security not something I use now since I only access it from
localhost. We can talk about this next week if people want. I can bring my
computer so people can see how it works.

Carl

carl.nobile at gmail.com