[TriEmbed] Local supply for parts

jonjwolfe at anibit.com jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Dec 1 08:54:04 CST 2014

I've been promising to do this on anibit.com for a long time. As soon as
my site is healthy again (sometime later today hopefully ). I'll set
aside some forum space for it. I don't mind managing/admin.

I have also mentioned the I would like to offer some sort of consignment
service for anyone who just wants to offload stuff, but I haven't spent
a huge amount of time researching how I could do that in a way that
scales reasonably.

--Jon

--PS with my anticipated outages today, use: anibit.technology
<canonical email delimiter> gmail.com to get in touch if my domain is
inoperable.