[TriEmbed] separate meeting details and other wordpress comments

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Aug 12 06:05:49 CDT 2014

Scott:
   The meeting info specific to the ones at 'State are now in the page
"At NCSU" under "Meetings". All the previous stuff is still in
"Meetings". If you could create new page "At SplatSpace" and copy the
lower part of the Meetings page out then I'll trim that to just the top
part.

Everybody:
  I renamed "Projects" to "Personal and project pages" so it can be
oriented toward both per-person stuff and shared projects and it doesn't
seem to constrain personal stuff to just "projects". Hopefully this will
effectively give us a kid of "blog inside blog" capability. I think
we'll naturally want per-person category names so postings can naturally
be aggregated, but we're all still learning what this can do.
  Most of what can be known about Wordpress is here
<http://codex.wordpress.org/>.