[TriEmbed] August meeting ideas

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Aug 4 14:00:16 CDT 2014

Fred has agreed to defer his talk.  I haven't heard from Paul but think
he'll be OK with this.
So let's go with Bill's proposal exactly. I guess Bill's youngest is old
enough that he can get out of the house more often these days. :-)

If you've got something related to IOT to share send a few lines about
it to this list (i.e. "reply-all" or "reply-list").

Thanks,
Pete