[TriEmbed] [TAR] The NEW Raspberry Pi Model B+ Bundle is now available - and only $40!

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:25:53 CDT 2014

On 08/01/2014 05:36 PM, Brian Hoblitzell bjhoblit at ncsu.edu [trianglerobotics] wrote:

> Scott,
> Can I still get in on this group buy?
> Brian Hoblitzell

Sorry Brian, I placed the order earlier today for this group:

On 08/01/2014 12:06 PM, Scott Hall wrote:
> [...]
> That's 12 total bundles, $40 ea, total $480 + $39.40 shipping & taxes ($519.40).
> The cost per R-Pi bundle order = $43.29  [...]

I'll tell you what though...  I'll coordinate another group buy if you want, but
it will have to be ordered under someone else's Newark account.  If you would
like, do you want to coordinate the second group buy?  I've been including
people from the TriEmbed group (mailto: triembed at triembed.org) and Splat*Space
(mailto:durham-makerspace at googlegroups.com).  Until now, noone from TAR
expressed interest.  You might also consider including folks on the TriLUG list
(mailto:trilug at trilug.org) to get a good quantity.

Since there was 12 bundles ordered on the first order, you might be able to get
quite a group for the second order to spread out the taxes & shipping costs for
that one too.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA