[TriEmbed] Ground Confusion

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Apr 30 21:35:59 CDT 2014

I'll revisit the email list config parameters with respect to
attachments and total message size.

I think the TI spec is saying your "control ground" paths go from their
various places to one point ("A") and the power ground paths go from
their places to another point ("B") and "A" and "B" are connected at
exactly one point.  The figure for the parameter measurement information
on page 11 of the datasheet shows this clearly.

-Pete