[TriEmbed] Camera Advice

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:15:59 CDT 2014

Ted,

I took a look at that link you sent. It looks very interesting, but It will
only make your situation more complicated if you want to use a
microcontroller I would think. If you stick to a computer based system,
which it looks like you will need to, it may off load some of the things
you need to do onto pre-built functionality making your life a bit easier.

Carl

carl.nobile at gmail.com