[TriEmbed] Meeting @ Raleigh Hamfest this Saturday

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:16:50 CDT 2014

An update to my hijack on this thread. Due to winds aloft now pointing
almost due north, we have moved the launch location a little bit farther
east to avoid a possible landing in Falls lake.

The new launch location will be Horse Shoe park and the time has been
delayed until 1pm to allow time for those going to RARS hamfest.  Launch
prep will begin around noon.

Location of the new launch:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Horse+Shoe+Farm+Park&ll=35.895169,-78.534393&spn=0.148795,0.306931&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&fb=1&gl=us&cid=4037425064454311208&t=m&z=12&iwloc=A