[TriEmbed] Large Wall Charts

Jeff Highsmith jeff at jeffhighsmith.com
Mon Apr 14 13:02:55 CDT 2014

I like these micro and electronics reference sheets:
http://www.akafugu.jp/posts/resources/reference-sheet/
I don't know if they are big enough for your purposes.

I'd love to hear more about this RPi STEM room, both as an RPi enthusiast and also as a member of the exhibits team at Marbles. Do you have pictures? What age range are you targeting?

Jeff :)