[TriEmbed] "Latching" device

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:35:46 CDT 2014

Pololu has a device that lets you turn on an output (FET) and hold the
output on until you turn it off with a digial I/O line. It is available
off-the-shelf, small and $6. I have a vague recollection that Pololu
received a patent on this product.

Pololu Pushbutton Power Switch LV, 2.5V - 7.0V
http://www.pololu.com/product/751

Instructable on using this item with Arduino.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-the-Pololu-Pushbutton-Power-Switch/
Shane