[TriEmbed] "Latching" device

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Thu Apr 10 07:55:28 CDT 2014

I'm making a traffic light project for the Raspberry Pi using an MCP23017 port expander. The Python code works fine and lights up the
6 LEDs in the correct pattern. Now I want to add some other features and need a way to "latch" a device that is connected to one of the
input pins on the MCP when I press a push button. It needs to remain high until specifically set low by a Python command. Perhaps there is
some type of solid state device (3.3 VDC) that will function in this manner.

Brian Grawburg
Wilson

--
I use Opera Web Browser.