[TriEmbed] decent nRF24L01+ library code out there?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 7 14:59:40 CDT 2014

Anybody using this 2.4ghz radio chip? I just got to the bottom of why
the library code I've been trying to use is hallucinating packet
reception and have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of it
(the "Mirf" library mentioned at arduino.cc).  Reading an entire eight
bit status register and keying off any bit in the byte being nonzero to
determine completion of a specific operation would be shocking if it
wasn't so brain dead that shocking would be a relative complement.

What are you guys using?