[TriEmbed] Using SPI

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Apr 2 11:57:53 CDT 2014

No sweat, Carl. I do this very frequently, assuming we're talking about
Atmel chips. For programming purposes the reset line is yanked in
specific ways that invokes the chip's low level programming protocol,
while for SPI devices there is a specific chip select line for each
device that avoids interference with either the programming scenario or
some other SPI peripheral.

-Pete