[TriEmbed] Arduino UNO/Mega, interrupts

Alan Wiggs alanwiggs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:10:25 CDT 2013

Dear gang,

Thanks for all the help.

Both the Mega & uno are now running fine.

I had changed my code and put an int  constant in and did some non-int
arithmetic to it.

Took the int  out now it runs.

Since my design has a seed studio proto board I put 2 different programs.
Short 100m race for the kids, pop out a board, 200m race for the pros.

Thanks again see ya at the next meeting.

R,
Alan