[TriEmbed] Reminder: Triangle Embedded Hack Afternoon at Splat*Space Sat, Sep. 21

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:53:43 CDT 2013

*Triangle Embedded Computing (TriEmbed) Hack
Afternoon<http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/140279802/>
*

It's time again for another Hack Afternoon at Splat*Space! Join your fellow
Microcontroller/Embedded Computing hackers at 2pm on Saturday, Sept. 21. We
have the space until about 5pm.

*When:* Saturday, Sept. 21, 2:00 PM         *Where:* Splat*Space
(location<http://splatspace.org/location/>
)

*RSVP:* Hack Afternoon RSVP<http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/140279802/>

What is an Arduino? What is a Raspberry Pi?  What is a LaunchPad?  See
these links for more info:
http://arduino.cc/...
http://raspberrypi.org/...
http://www.ti.com/ww/en/launchpad/...<http://www.ti.com/ww/en/launchpad/home_head.html>

No prior experience is required to attend hack afternoon and you don't even
need to own an Arduino, Raspberry, or LaunchPad. There are plenty of
members who will be glad to let you look over their shoulder and ask
questions. Some will even hand you some parts and let you tinker. If you
have your own parts, definitely bring them. We have lots of space and
everyone should have room to work on a reasonably sized project.

You don't need to be a member of Splat*Space in order to attend, but please
do ask about the membership options while you're there. It's a great group
of folks and, if you're into embedded computing there's a good chance that
you'll share interests with other attendees.

Go here for directions to SplatSpace:
http://splatspace.org/location/<http://splatspace.org>

If anyone has projects they'd like to collaborate on, feel free to start a
conversation on the
http://mail.triembed.org/mailman/listinfo/triembed_triembed.org mailing
list. This announcement has also been cross-posted to that list.

We hope to see you there!

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA