[TriEmbed] Power Supplies

Jeff Highsmith jeff at jeffhighsmith.com
Wed Oct 16 19:39:46 CDT 2013

A supply with lower current might be smaller and perhaps create
fractionally less heat. If there was a safety issue with having more
current than necessary (though I can't think of one at 3A), you could
always put a 500 mA fuse between your supply and project. That would
limit damage in the event of a short.

Jeff :)