[TriEmbed] your mail last night

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Jun 9 18:27:00 CDT 2013

On 06/09/2013 01:33 PM, Scott Hall wrote:
> On 06/05/2013 10:44 PM, Pete Soper wrote:
>> And as you read from the earlier msg, last night Jim Pfister and I
>> decided it would be worthwhile to host a meeting on the 16th.
>
> Before I read your message, I rescheduled it for the 22nd, since I'll
> be able to host it.
> But after reading your message, I went ahead and scheduled another one
> for the 16th.
>
> Net result, we have both the 16th and 22nd to get together and work on
> projects this month!

    This is fabulous. So there will be the meeting at NCSU tomorrow
night, one the day after Makerfaire, and then the on the next Saturday.
Thanks, Scott.

    I made the web site <http://TriEmbed.org> slightly less ugly and
pointed the email info page to it so details are in a single place.
There is now space on the server for some content.

    I hope to see many of you tomorrow night!