[TriEmbed] Forward from Charlie West: Possible club/organization logo

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jul 8 09:41:33 CDT 2013

(Charlie sent this to the list but we needed to split the two graphic
files out as hyperlinks to keep a lid on the email archive storage, so
here it is:)

=======
Hello,

I played around a little with Inkscape today and found some license free
clip art.  Attached is a first attempt at a logo for the organization
(having a logo would make it much easier to advertise).

http://triembed.org/images/logoDraft1.png
http://triembed.org/images/logoDraft1.svg

Please tell me what you think (and feel free to modify/revise it and
repost).

Thanks,
Charlie West

=========