[TriEmbed] Source for AAA heat shrink tubing?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:28:23 CST 2013

Exactly the same problem I had: check out Marlin P. Jones & Assoc
<http://www.mpja.com/Heat-Shrink-Tubing/departments/477/>.  I like the 3/64" and
1/16" myself.  What I did one time is buy 2 4' lengths of each color in each of
3/64" and 1 4' length of each color of 1/16" and 3/32".  Makes for quite an
assortment of the small stuff for little cost.

MPJA also has lots of other stuff too.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA