[TriEmbed] Source for AAA heat shrink tubing?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 07:47:22 CST 2013

Ed,

I found a good place to buy heat shrink tubing a while back but I have not bought any yet, becasue I have so much. Harbor Freight on Capital sells it by the bag. I seem to remember pretty cheaply. I cannot attest to the quality. Maybe check the price online, but they did carry it in the store when I was there a few months ago.

John Vaughters