[TriEmbed] Self Aware Computing

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:27:41 CST 2013

Why is a logical incongruity funny? Why do people care about other people,
animals and things (generally in that order)? I don't think we are anywhere
close to answering those questions and without that understanding, we might
make a brain but not a mind, if that makes any sense. There is much more to
our thinking than logic (and in my case, often much less :) )...