[TriEmbed] OLED and other parts

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Dec 3 10:00:19 CST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM, John Vaughters <jvaughters04 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> That is an incredible OLED for $5. My question is that I noticed this is a
> Chinese Operation. Did you have any trouble with long shipping times or
> problems getting any parts? Have you used them much?

John,
The OLED was on backorder when I placed my order. A week later they
sent me a notification that my order had shipped, and then it took 4
weeks to arrive via mail. I had to make a trip to the post office to
sign for it too.

If you want one in a hurry, Adafruit has them for approx $20.
  http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=adasearch&q=oled

Bill