[TriEmbed] Amazon to Use Drones to deliver Packages

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:09:10 CST 2013

Hey John,

It makes a lot of sense.  I've been working on an automated package
delivery system on and off for about 3 years.  The big trick with flying
drones is getting legal approval (and making them safe, as you mentioned).
Navigation is much easier, however and flying drones could be a great
solution for last mile delivery.

Thanks,
Charlie West